Data Recovery in Action
Lunch and Learn at Capital Grille
Thursday, March 28th, Tampa, FL
Thursday, March 28, 2018, 11:30am-1:30pm ET
[gravityform id=”94″ title=”false” description=”false”]
Lunch and Learn
Thursday, March 28th, 2018, 11:30am – 1:30pm ET
2223 N Westshore Blvd,
Tampa, FL 33607
Data Recovery in Action
Many typical solutions fail to meet the needs of mission critical enterprise databases. When implemented wrong, customers can lose up to a day of business data. With database restores, traditional backups place a heavy load on production servers during backup, fail to ensure database level recoverability, and cannot scale to meet the needs of ever expanding databases.
Downtime and data loss can have a devastating impact on your company’s bottom line and productivity. Outages can damage your company’s (and your) reputation. Join us to learn how Oracle technology delivers the complete solution to protect your data.
* Flexibly handle future requirements while lowering your overall costs
* Successfully protect your on-premise data by replicating backups to Oracle Cloud
* Eliminate backups or greatly reducing them to sub second increments will free up valuable technical resources and optimize OLTP/batch processing
* Oracle solutions can protect companies from costly fines associated with Data Privacy laws from EU GDPR and the California Privacy Act
* Insurance against Malware and Ransomware from cyber attacks
* Protect critical data against failures
* Effectively meet RPO / RTO requirements
* Accelerate applications and databases
This event is targeted for leaders with strategic responsibilities for compliance, disaster recovery, and infrastructure who are interested in learning more about the shortcomings of traditional storage offerings versus new groundbreaking solutions that protect and, if necessary, recover your mission critical data.
President, ViscosityCharles Kim is an Oracle ACE Director, Oracle Certified DBA, a Certified RAC Expert and Certified Exadata Implementation Specialist. Charles is also a VMware vExpert and a VMware Certified Professional. Charles specializes in RAC, Exadata, Virtualization and authored 8 books.
Charles holds certifications in Oracle, VMware, Red Hat Linux, and Microsoft, and has over 25 years of Oracle experience on mission and business critical databases. Charles presents regularly at local, regional, national, and international Oracle conferences including IOUG Collaborate, VMware World, and Oracle OpenWorld on topics of RAC, ASM, Linux Best Practices, Data Guard Best Practices, VMware virtualization, Oracle VMware virtualization, and 7×24 High Availability Considerations.